Monday, November 07, 2005

Two runs this weekend

We had a pretty good weekend. My sister ran the NYC marathon. (She said it was fabulous and that everybody should run this race at least once.) I went for a run myself on Saturday for about 4 miles, then gave blood and did my good deed for the weekend.

On Sunday, Brian and I went to Valley Forge to cover the extended 7-mile loop. We ran the beginning and end and walked on the river trail portion. That was pretty good for me considering the Saturday run and the blood donation. I felt good and was a little worried that my legs would hurt today but they didn't. Yay!

I posted most of the Utah pictures up on Winkflash. There are a lot of them and the best ones are not even there because they're panoramic and don't show to best advantage at this website. However, these guys did really nice prints from Hawaii and they are cheap so that's where the photos live for now. Click here to check out the long slide show. Click here to see me & Brian posing like dorks on a rock in the middle of the Virgin River trying to take our self portait with the camera on a tripod.

1 comment:

Nancy Toby said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I can't remember where I stole that Goofy photo - I think from some Disney news release page. Probably Mickey's going to track me down now for copyright infringement!

Tell your sister good luck! It's probably more like I'm following in HER tracks, from the back of the pack!