Friday, July 06, 2007

Excuses, excuses!

I can't get anything together this week!

Tuesday I didn't run because I had to shop for our 4th of July party. Then we went out on the 4th but we were so busy talking about the plans for getting our house in order for the cookout that we walked the whole time instead of running. Last night we were surrounded by thunderstorms and rain and I didn't remember that I have a gym membership until I was home. I can't believe that I totally forgot about the gym option.

Maybe tonight I can get out there since tomorrow I have a shorter run scheduled. We're heading into a heat wave so any miles I can get in before that would be best.

On a side note -- I am worried that Gatorade Endurance is really hard to find in stores. I think it's being phased out! oh no!

No comments: