Thursday, August 18, 2005

Inside and Outside

Last night was just beautiful! Not too hot, not too humid and with a nice breeze. I went to the park after work and ran about 3 miles and then headed home to tinker with the treadmill.

It's still not perfect but I did get it to a point where I could run a whole mile on it without fearing for my life. That's good because the thought of not having access to the treadmill spelled doom for my training plans and my waistline.

I ran outside without music or anything and it was good. I think my pace was as crazy as always but I never felt too bad. I started off walking, ran once I felt warmed up. I ran the second mile in 10:15, which is really fast for me, so at the 2 mile marker I started to walk and took a quick drink. I finished up running and overall I was pleased with it. I haven't run since last Thursday so I really needed this. If the weather holds up I might try to do the same thing tonight.

No comments: