Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tuesday Run - 4 miles (3 run, 1 walk)

We've been having amazing weather this week. Nice and cool, low humidity, just about perfect.

I went to the park after work to run and I had a really good outing. I ran 3 miles along the river at an 11:00 pace and then walked the last mile back to the car drinking my water. It was a good run, not too hard, not too easy.

I'm getting really excited for Virginia Beach - it's only 11 days away!

This weekend I have to walk 18 miles to get ready for the 3-Day. I'm actually looking forward to it. How crazy is that?

As you can tell, I've pretty much given up on PhillyFit. I shouldn't have because it's a good program and I think it would be great for me if my only goal was the marathon but this summer it's just not quite the right thing for me because my focus is different from the groups.

On top of that, I've about had it with getting up early to workout. I need my sleep and I just don't get it with that organized running group.

No comments: