Thursday, June 09, 2005

Evil shoes

The cute pink Lands End shoes gave me ugly blisters/raw spots on the back of both of my ankles. Most of the time they don't bother me but they KILL in the shower when they soap gets into them and then they really burn. I'd hate those pink shoes for doing this to me but for the fact that now I get to keep the cool blue Keens. (Assuming that they don't give me blisters when I try them out next week!)

In other news: I let the heat get to me. We're having a heat wave and even though my house is air conditioned it still feels hot all the time. This morning when my alarm went off I was just hot laying in bed and I couldn't bear to get up to start running. That was a bad decision because it's only going to be worse after work. I could try to run outside but that would probably be even more horrible and frustrating. Perhaps I should take the day off and let my blisters heal?

No comments: