Thursday, June 02, 2005

Morning Run - 25 minutes

I was torn between running the half-marathon schedule (30 minutes) or marathon schedule (25 minutes) today. I chose the marathon schedule since 1) I am lazy and 2) I kind of want to do the Philadelphia marathon even though I'm not sure I'll feel the same way come November.

It went pretty quickly and I didn't try to be speedy at all. I adjusted the pace every now and then if the music begged me to do it. 25 minutes running, 2 minutes on either end walking and I managed a total of 2.5 miles. Not great, not terrible.

I learned today that my iPod loves Jim Croce since for some strange reason it played 3 songs of his in a row as I ran. I give thumbs up to Rapid Roy and Don't Mess Around with Jim as running songs. Bad Bad Leroy Brown isn't nearly as good but I can't really say what's different about that song.

In other news, we booked the trip! St. Croix here we come!

No comments: