Tuesday, June 07, 2005


The most awesome ugly shoes ever!

These are the Keen shoes I bought at the running store over the weekend. They cost a million dollars and they are so ugly they are cool. They are also the most comfortable shoes in the world. I'd say that they're like super springy sneakers and Birkenstocks combined. Awesome!

I am really dying to keep them so I can wear them all summer and take them to St. Croix. But I already have a perfectly good pair of Tevas that I bought for Hawaii last year and a pair of excellent pink mesh waterproof sneakers from Lands End (only $29) that will do just fine for St. Croix. I wore the Keens around last night but I know it's not smart to keep them. I could spend $84 on a lot more practical stuff than redundant shoes, right? I wonder if I can find a bargain pair leftover from last season somewhere on the web.....

No comments: