Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Love the morning, love the shoes!

I totally overslept today but since I have plans after work I decided to run anyway. It's also going to be 90 degrees today so I thought earlier had to be better. I was also anxious to try out my new sneakers.

The 30 minutes seemed to fly by today! The shoes felt great and I wore the underarmour shirt I got for Christmas that until recently was too skin tight for me to wear even in the privacy of my own home. I'm still not sure I'd wear it out in public (because the contrast between the tight shirt and my not tight shorts makes me look like the most ridiculous pear woman!) but it worked for inside.

Besides the fact that it was sweltering in my house (I really need to start running outside during the week) the time flew by and the shoes felt great. I love them! I did the 30 minutes with 2 minutes or so of warm/cool on either end.

Final totals: 34:30 and 3 miles even.
Best song of the run: Vacation

No comments: