Friday, May 12, 2006

Feeling Better

Whew! The neck feels a million times better today than it has. I'm coming up on time for a new dose of Motrin and I only know because I looked at the clock and not because I can feel the throbbing muscle. Let's hope things continue to improve.

I'm obsessed by the race. I need to figure out what shorts I'm going to wear. Right now nothing I have seems to be right. The shorts that I wore on my long run and at Broad Street were OK but I think they're too lightweight to support the amphipod with gels and stuff that I'm going to want for the marathon.

I shudder to think how distracted I'm going to be next week. I can already think of nothing else but the race.

1 comment:

MAT2006 said...

If you want to try it, I'll lend you the CD-player holder I used to use as a pouch for marathons. It's relatively small but holds more than the amphipod, if you don't mind something around your waist.