Thursday, May 04, 2006

Vacation!

We've settled on a plan and we're going to Yosemite National Park in late September! We might also take in the Eagles vs. 49ers on September 24th before heading to the NP but that part of the plan is still up in the air.

This allows us to go to Virginia Beach and do the PDR (our normal fall racing schedule) and then go on vacation without missing the hardest weeks of fall marathon training. At least I think it works out that way. It will for sure if we do Philadelphia and it probably will if we're doing New York.

The date for the Marine Corps entry is looming and I'm not going to get myself register even though I kind of want to. I'm letting fate decide my fall marathon plans.

I have developed a strange ankle twinge/injury since yesterday. I think it's from too many days wearing junky shoes without enough support. I'm supposed to meet Brian for a run tonight but if the ankle still hurts I might skip it so as not to make it worse before Broad Street on Sunday.

No comments: