Monday, May 01, 2006

Weekend of Parties

I bad news is that I didn't get in one second of exercise this weekend because I was at a wedding shower and a First Communion party. The good news is I'm taking a half day today to meet Brian and do our 20 mile long run. Hopefully we'll have time for the whole thing.

I was supposed to do a local 5k on Saturday morning but I just wanted to sleep late so that's what I did. I think it was probably a good decision.

In other news, I've been invited to a top secret "red carpet" event weekend at QVC Studio Park. I'm half horrified and half thrilled about it. It's all this lame "reception with the hosts" and back stage stuff but since QVC is so close I am very tempted to go. At least for the vendor show -- maybe I'll get free stuff? It says that the invitation is non-transferrable and that I can bring a guest with me. I'm not sure if I can bring multiple guests or only the same one. I'll have to have a lottery to see who gets to join me. My Mom and sister are candiates but I think that Brian's family is WAY more into QVC then mine and they would enjoy it far more.

Stay tuned for updates!

No comments: