Friday, April 28, 2006

Running is really messing up my TV schedule!

There is no doubt that all these trips to Valley Forge have been good for me. It's very relaxing out there in the nice weather (as I did again last night -- although this time is was more walking than running.) but it's really wreaking havoc on my TV watching!

I haven't seen Top Chef or Survivor this week and I'd be adding Lost to that list too except I hear this week was just a clip show. Not to mention the pile of Netflix I have sitting on my DVD player that I am not watching. And don't forget about all the National Park shows I have taped from the Travel Channel. I don't know when I'm going to find the time to catch up -- and now we have hockey playoffs competing for TV time.

I have an 80 hour Tivo that's jam packed to the point where it's taping no more than one suggestion a day. I need a rainy day with nothing to do but watch TV.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Turn the suggestion option off, then you'll have more room for LOST!!! I'm so addicted to that show. I do know what you mean, my Tivo is packed too.