Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Gatorade Endurance Loves Brian

Today when I got home from work I found a mysterious plastic wrapped box from Gatorade in the mailbox. It's addressed to Brian. It looks very much like the small CD-sized mailing I got last week that contained a coupon for a free 32 oz. bottle of Endurance.

Brian is laying on the couch, completely uninterested in this mysterious box that I am dying to rip open. So I force him to open it. Guess what's inside? Not just one coupon for the drink but a plastic wrapped DECK of free coupons. There must be 25 of them in there all for the big 32 oz bottle. PLUS it has a nifty Fuel Belt Shoe Pocket which is just the right size for keys and a couple dollars.

What on earth did he do to rate such an awesome giveaway? He never signs up for any races on his own, he never fills out the "win a free whatever" survey forms at the expos, he never even buys gatorade! Free stuff is wasted on him!

I guess I can't complain because I seem to have won the QVC lottery -- although it remains to be seen if that is better than the Gatorade lottery.

1 comment:

MAT2006 said...

Since we have done all the same races and attended the same expos. I can't wait to see if I get ANYTHING from Gatorade. If not - it's probably a result of the Broad Street Run mailing list (since I just remembered I could not register for that one). At least maybe you can sneak me one of Brian's coupons if I don't get one myself.