Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Not much to report

I don't have much going on to report since the Megatransect.

Over the weekend I decided to sleep late instead of getting up early to run and wound up taking a 7 mile walk instead of doing my scheduled run. Sunday my legs weren't really into running either so I did a 20 mile bike ride instead. I think those were good decisions.

Tuesday I did some walking but was cut short by thunderstorms and I don't know what the rest of the week holds for me.

Saturday, though, is my 20 mile run in prep for New York. This should certainly be interesting -- but the good news is that the weather should be ideal for the long run. Here's hoping my poor legs can handle it.

1 comment:

brent said...

have a great 20. you can do it! slow and steady, thats my motto.