Friday, May 27, 2005

Holiday Weekend!

I am so glad that we have a three day weekend coming up! I haven't been on vacation since the Disney Marathon in January and that really wasn't much of a vacation.

Tomorrow I have PFit in the morning where we are scheduled to do a 3-4 mile run and then Sunday is the 5K for Ovarian Cancer. I am dying to skip one or both of these to sleep in but I probably will be good and go to both. My best friend's mom died of Ovarian Cancer about a year and a half ago so I will feel super guilty if I skip that event. It's also the first time they are holding it and I want them to be successful.

I'm kind of worried about having to do that many miles in one weekend but I'm sure I'll be fine if I just take it easy on Saturday.

Maybe this weekend I'll go get new running shoes. I wear Adidas Supernova Cushions right now and I kind of hate them. I need to buy new shoes for the 3-Day and for running and I'm not sure if I should have the same model for both running and the distance walk. I need a real shoe expert to help me choose something new. I will be bummed if they tell me to stick with what I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell the truth -- you are hoping the turnout will be light so we can win some age group prizes again!