Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Candy Machine Jackpot

After lunch today I stopped at the candy machine because it's stocked with Goetze's Caramel Creams which are one of my favorite types of candy. I was excited because the pack I bought today was the last one in the machine. When my pack of caramel creams dropped it revealed the candy behind it -- something new and exciting!

Dark Chocolate Raisinets! Of course, I had to get them and planned to eat them right away instead of the caramel creams. Since I had enough money I figured I'd buy a second bag to take home for Brian.

At this point I had a handful of change and no pockets so I decided to buy a bag of red swedish fish since they were available and would leave me with just a single nickel to carry and they are always a good stash to have in the desk.

Imagine my awesome good luck when for some reason my falling swedish fish dislodged a packet of Peanut Butter M & Ms from the slot next door!

So now I have a huge and delicious stock of candy in my desk at work! Lucky me!

Why did this have to happen during a week when the heat is going to make it impossible to run?

No comments: