Friday, July 07, 2006

You've gotta love the low humidity!

Valley Forge loop -- only this time it seemed effortless!

I can't see any reason why it would have felt so good except for the change in humidity. It had to be 80 degrees and there was bright sun and yet it wasn't exhausting and I wasn't disgustingly sweaty when I was finished.

I followed the NYRR trainer schedule instructions so I stuck to my 11 minute miles and it was just a pleasure the whole time.

Philly Fit is tomorrow at 7:15 and we have 8 miles on tap. The NYRR trainer says I should be doing 7 at just under 12 minute pace. Brian's schedule (adjusted for MCM from PhillyFit schedule) has him down for 10. I think the weather is going to be great so we might actually do the extra miles together. I'm actually looking forward to it!

I finished an interesting book yesterday all about Gatorade and their amazing market share / marketing scheme. It was like reading a breezy magazine article only it was book length. It's called First in Thirst.

No comments: