Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tuesday Night Loop at VF

I'm not sure what to make of last night's run.

I ran a little more than 4 miles, on hills, and I mostly felt OK but I never felt good and I didn't have enough gumption to tackle the final hill of the loop and instead took the flat, slightly shorter finish back to the car instead of the full loop like I usually do.

My time was 45:53 which is OK not great not awful either. Just blah. I was really sweaty and uncomfortable so I think it was more humid than I thought. I'm not going to worry about it.

My NYRR trainer says I should be running 6 out of 7 days. I'm not that motivated. Tonight calls for an easy 3 mile run but I think I'm more inclined to go to the library and watch some TV instead of hitting the trail again. I will probably run tomorrow but I think I'm going to opt for flat instead of hills. It's going to be hot and I don't want to wear myself out too much before the 10 miler on Saturday. I might even be doing more like 11 or 12 if Brian and I go early to catch up with the MCM schedule.

No comments: