Friday, June 30, 2006

The Hunt for Gatorade Endurance

Remember awhile ago I wrote about how Brian got this awesome mailing from Gatorade Endurance that included about 25 coupons for free 34 oz. bottles of the drink? Well, the coupons expire today, June 30 and we still had 10 left to use.

Since we're just starting a long hot summer I knew I had to use as many of the coupons as I could on my way home from work so I decided to stop everywhere I could on the way home. Here's how it went:

Giant: 1 free bottle of lemon-lime
Genaurdi's: they are running a special! Buy 2 get 2 free. So I left the store with 5 bottles.
Acme: 1 free bottle
WaWa: 1 free smaller (24 oz bottle)
Genaurdi's: 5 more bottles
Acme: I went with Brian and we got 2 free bottles.

Total: 15 bottles of Gatorade Endurace, paid for only 4 of them.

No comments: